• other

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok. I know it's been debated, but I just want to make the data of opinions a little more convenient to look at. Since the info is all out there, I wouldn't say explanations are needed unless you want to give them.

EDIT: For clarity's sake, this isn't asking "where would one put this 'sea foam' stuff?" but more "where do you like to use it?"

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
intake, brake booster and vacuum hose all go to the same place.

this is a very odd poll. Really there are only three places to put it; intake manifold, crank case, and gas tank.

·
Super Moderator
15,113 Posts
2/3 in the tank, 1/3 in with the oil, and 2/3 through the brake booster.
I've done it once a year for the last three years.
Doesn't seem to hurt, and if the DE goes boom, the soon I get a VE.

2,438 Posts
i perfer to put in in through the brake booster. haven't tried the gas tank or crankcase yet.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Really there are only three places to put it; intake manifold, crank case, and gas tank.
All you need right there. You can close the poll.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
brake booster, crankcase, and gas tank. sponsor up and find my how-to so you can stop worrying so much about it. its not that hard or scary...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm a sponsor. The reason I'm asking is cause I've heard people putting it in to the intake through all different sorts of hoses and openings, into the cylinders themselves through the spark plug holes, in the gas tank, hell now even I'm supposed to balance my damn car on its front bumper and run it through in reverse from the tail pipe! (Methinks that will mess with my flux capacitor) So I'm wondering what exactly people prefer to do with it. I'm getting mixed messages, so I figured a consolidated bunch of numbers would do some good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts