Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

· Registered
1,029 Posts
sad to hear, didn't know him just saw random posts about him,(free dema) and saw the video of the west coast meet, him free styling. the majority of the people regardless of what he did in life seemed to like him and that tells you a lot about a guy, RIP condolences to his friends and family

· Registered
1,574 Posts
you know this guy was loved here i never had the chance to meet him i wish now that i would have, I should have gone to that meat i should i could have i would.....im not afraid to say it when i read this. my stomach dropped and my hart felt for him and his loved ones i did shead a tear in his memory im not afraid. to know someone on here and there's this kind of traggedy its just as hard when its someone close to you..........much love DEMA

· ⚓All Haters Are Bastards⚓
4,387 Posts
Never got the chance to meet the man..but from what I knew of him..he was def a loving character. Also a hardcore P11 enthusiast.

I can second to Jeff's(o2G2o) post about him reaching out on chats as if he needed help. I felt like he was busting my balls at first..as he described the scenery he was in at the time. "Girl in the living room is passed out from coke." was one of the things I remember him saying on our last chat. For most people, its hard to look past a persons imperfections. But as I spoke with Dema, it was different. He was pure heart and super optimistic. Definition of a dreamer IMO. Rest In Peace Dema Griffin.

(jocked from his IG)

· Registered
1,254 Posts
Probably my first friend on Gnet. We got into the G scene at about the same time, his love for his p11 was impeccable. I hate that I'm finding this thread just now, but I found it none-the-less. A good guy, a great help where he could. I regret never making WCM to meet him. I remember one night while I was at work, not busy, we were texting and he convinced me to tuck my throttle cable and reground my MAF.

Rest in peace Dema, your debt has been payed.

· Registered
415 Posts
Found out about this from Aloha20t's blog. Shit I was hoping it was some kind of joke until I found this thread. I don't post on here often as i don't have a p10 anymore, but when I did, I was just barely able to make it out to the WCMII on Sunday of memorial day weekend in 2011 in San Jose.

Came late and didn't really know anyone, but Dema was one of the few guys that introduced himself, was really friendly. Whenever I thought about that meet, I'd always remember him cuz he stood out the most. Dam, he really was outgoing. I remember he was trying to hustle his wcmii sr20 valve cover t-shirts lol. Clever dude.

RIP man. As far as I know you were a good man. Some random pic with Dema I have on my PC, cropped it minimally for context

· Registered
2,878 Posts
Damn.. this sucks.. Momma Shayy another member told me about this. it sucks to see something like this happen. especially to someone that looks like was a loving person. my prayers goes out to him and his family.. FREEDEMA!!!

· G hoarder
4,273 Posts
I bought a WCM tshirt from him and he covered $1 of the shipping when his estimate was wrong for the xcountry shipping. he refused the $ later saying it was his mistake, after that experience i always tried to pay it forward by sending an extra $ when i bought from forum members.

definately an interesting guy Dema was on chat. He will be remembered.

· Registered
3,096 Posts
Anyone have a link to the obituary or any info on where to send flowers/condolences?

· Prince of Gnet
12,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
i'm going be running off a sticker i designed to honor dema. i'll be covering the cost of the stickers.

We will work on a buddy system. Meaning I will put all the stickers in a box, with a condolences card. I will mail it to the first recipient he/or she will write on the card and remove the 1 sticker and close box with card and mail to the next person. I trust that we will keep moving. When we are done, last one will mail me back the card, and i will mail the card to his family with some stickers and whatever you want to add to the care package.

· Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Josie,

You can have the card sent to me here in AZ, and I will setup a get together where we will all sign it locally. And then I can mail it on.

· 'Luke'
6,314 Posts
This is really terrible. It happens too often. Spoke to him maybe only a couple of times via the forum, got the feeling he was a troubled soul trying to fit in, looking for the right path trough life. What a horrible loss, I have no words. So young, so full of life. God bless his soul and give him eternal peace. Dema is free after all, now, but not how it should have been.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts