Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

· I loVE AR2
4,795 Posts
i'm going be running off a sticker i designed to honor dema. i'll be covering the cost of the stickers.

We will work on a buddy system. Meaning I will put all the stickers in a box, with a condolences card. I will mail it to the first recipient he/or she will write on the card and remove the 1 sticker and close box with card and mail to the next person. I trust that we will keep moving. When we are done, last one will mail me back the card, and i will mail the card to his family with some stickers and whatever you want to add to the care package.
such a great and thoughtful idea.

· Im a organ donor.
7,492 Posts
maybe we should try and get a banner going at the convention and have people sign that as well and group pictures.

· drunken master
13,046 Posts
What a shame! I never met him yet I do remember his say something about the other person posts anoraks of drugs. Well hopefully he is in a better place. I never understood why people got into drugs in the first place. I never understood. Its sad that a young kid can Bassicly kill them self recklessly with drugs.
Wish their was something we could do but when it come to drugs and shit no one can do much

· Suzie Kl0ne
3,033 Posts
dear dema,

I met you just about a year ago today. when i first introduced myself, you made it a point to get to know me. asking me where im from and what im all about. its not everyday you meet someone new and spill your life story within the first minutes of meeting them.
i knew right off the bat that this guy is someting different. getting to know him over the next few days was crazy, amzaing, hilarious and many others things on top of it all. by the end he made me feel like we had been best friends for years and that we would stay in touch. looking back i am glad that we had met and i am honored to call him a friend. he was a young kid with a whole lot of heart and loved his close friends and family. i could go on and on about all the great things about him. "freedema" is more then just a saying. to me it stands for a kind of lifestyle. being free and living your life and let nothing hold you back.
dema, you are now free from it all. i am lucky to have met you.

long live dematron

· Registered
1,688 Posts
Dema never held a grudge against any of us. In our community we joke around with one another because we are comfortable with one another and in a way thats how we show love.

· Registered
375 Posts
Sigh iv been trying to distract my mind with the fact that Dema is now gone Honestly i still remember the first day i hanged out with the guy felt just like yesterday. I remember we were installing his rear sway bar and we couldn't do it right cause his jack wasn't good enough haha god dam time flies..every time I go to the canyon where he first took me on I always will remember him and still remember how i broke my hose on the valve cover and i was freaking out cause I thought my dad would get pissed and he fixed it like nothing haha god dam Dema U will always be among us Dema Wont be Forgotten easily....dug around for my old phone and found a battery for it Here a few pics I remember Dema had called these the Suicide pics in case we did not make it down so good..

smellin that brake dust and smoke haha :D

sigh shiznet dude he always tried to get all the best angles haha

· I loVE AR2
4,795 Posts
I found a freedema sticker while cleaning the car.
I still have mine on the G. Waiting on the batch of decals Josie is going to make.

· I loVE AR2
4,795 Posts
Still reppin Freedema as well.

I have the gold one from first batch I know I have that sparkly one as well but cant remember where I left it I need to find it and place it on the P10

· Registered
396 Posts
Hey guys haven't been on the forum in a while. This is sad news to return to. Met him at the handfull of meets I've been to and he was and is a good spirit to be around. Some people you just know have that spark, he was one of those people. I see everyone had similar experiences. I didn't know anyone when I went to meets but Dema was always so personable. He always stood out as a character. Everyday we are blessed to be alive so take advantage guys.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts