Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dema's FS thread for reference: http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread...d-my-car-u-get-the-loot-(-40-300-turbo-parts)

I purchased hobb's old intercooler setup and a VRS downpipe from Dema and since then he's disappeared. I have not heard from him since sending him the money.

Dema said he's having issues with this bank account so in order to ship the parts, the money would have be sent Western Unioned. Being a pretty active and reputable member of G20.net and sr20forum, I told him sending the money Western Union would be no problem. He was also very communicative leading up to the sale which reassured me of his legitimacy. We spoke over the phone and exchanged text messages for a few days before me sending the money.

Friday of last week (7/27/2012), we agreed on how we were going to do the transaction. I would go to Western Union and send him the money and he would call me and get transaction code so he could pick up the money. The only issue was that his phone had broken and so he would have to use his friend's phone. Everything went smoothly. I sent the money, he called, he got the code and said he was going to use the money to get a new phone and will call me that night.

It's been five days and I have not heard from him at all. He never called me. I call his phone everyday to see if he ever got his replacement -- get voicemail everytime. I've sent him multiple PM's and have posted in his original FS thread. His last activity on G20.net and sr20forum is July 30th which was yesterday. Despite logging in, he has not responded to my PM's. He doesn't even have my address to send me the parts.

Dema, I understand you just wrecked your car and got it fixed so if you need a little bit of time to get some money together in order to ship the parts then that's fine. If this is the case you NEED to let me know. What's not fine is that you decide to disappear and avoid me. This leads me to think you're a fucking scammer.

I went out on a limb and sent you the money via Western Union because A) You're a reputable and active member on g20.net and B) I know you just wrecked your car and you said you needed the money bad.

I know you guys are going to say I'm naive for sending the money Western Union since it's basically completely unsecure. I admit that that was a huge mistake I made.

I really don't know what to do at this point. There really isn't a course of action I can take with Western Union. I do have what I believe is his home address and I also have the phone numbers of a couple of his friends whose phone he had to borrow. I have some friends and family that live local to Dema and could have them go to the address he provided me and confront him, but I really rather not take that road.

Dema if you read this, MAN UP AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. You have over $500 of my money.

· Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found this gem of a post on sr20forum in one of Dema's other FS threads dated 7/27/2012

ya i would suggest not getting anything from this guy. after waiting days after I paid because he wanted the money to be deposited into his bank first while telling me for a week he would send it apparently he was arrested and had to use my money to get bailed out and has crashed his p11 so he has no money to pay me back or to even send the part. who knows if he ever even had them. I am currently in a paypal dispute with him.

· Im a organ donor.
7,492 Posts
good luck with all this man. i have faith you will get your IC setup from him. Sounds like he is just going thru a tough time with being arrested and wrecking his car.

· Premium Member
1,488 Posts
I don't think he's going to run with your money, give him another day or 2. Things come up, sometimes people's family members pass away, sometimes there are just life emergencies that take time to get situated. Sounds like the guy is going through real hard times.

I'm sure it is on his list of priorities to get the parts you paid for out to you, nothing has ever shown him to be the guy to take someone's money and run. I think your outcome will be that you either eventually get your money back, or your parts will turn up in a few days.

· Registered
441 Posts
I hope you guys are all right because I’m mostly the reason his PayPal got frozen. I bought a TEV Bumper from him though PP and he said he needed a week to for the money to clear so he can ship it. I didn’t flame him out on here or SR20 because he was a good forum member and like you guys was just thinking he was in a bad patch But it’s obvious he’s into something else.
A week after
*Monday he said he over slept and missed greyhound cutoff,
*Tuesday no answer,
*Wednesday he's at the beach but he did ship it but the slip is home,
*Thursday "it's the summer bro I’m still at the beach you know how it is"
*Friday no answer,
*Saturday I text him and told him if I can’t get a copy of the shipping info I will file a dispute,
*Sunday he hit me back up and told me he spend all the money on stupid stuff and has no money to ship. I told him since the shipping would cost $80 Greyhound send me the Manifold and DP he was selling and I will pay the difference and pay for the shipping on my side but he said he can’t do that cuz he needs the money.
*Monday i filed the dispute
*Tuesday he hit me back up and told me if i didn’t file the dispute he would refund the money …thinking to myself "I thought you had no money to ship my part so how are you refunding $380?"
After that I let PayPal do their thing.
Oh and i bought the HID's as gift from him and he said he crashed his car and can't ship it.

· Im a organ donor.
7,492 Posts
I didn’t flame him out on here or SR20 because he was a good forum member and like you guys was just thinking he was in a bad patch But it’s obvious he’s into something else.
bath salts?

· Im a organ donor.
7,492 Posts
I offered my advice to him with all the negative stuff despite the PayPal dispute. I hope one day he snaps out of this
BEFORE SEX, you help each other get naked. After sex, you only dress yourself. Moral of the story; in life, no one helps you once you're fucked

· Pining for "DMSentra"
8,497 Posts
BEFORE SEX, you help each other get naked. After sex, you only dress yourself. Moral of the story; in life, no one helps you once you're fucked
Have to disagree if you're going to hold an absolute statement. Help is around, up to him to not run it over.

· Im a organ donor.
7,492 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts