Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if the suspension components are interchangeable between these two vehicles. I have a 99 P11 (US version) and finally found the Bilstein shocks/struts for it but the dealer said that the description reads "99 Primera 2WD." Will these fit my US version 99 P11? He can get the pair for the front and the pair for the rear which are both for the Primera but can't promise that they'll fit my P11.

Thanks for the help,
Paul

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I'm pretty sure they will fit. I don't think the suspension has changed again on either car since 97 (UK) and 99 (US), with the multi-link front and the rear beam. They should be identical.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How to tell for sure?

Thanks for the info. Is there any way that I can be certain before I order them (i.e. bolt pattern, layout, etc.)? I don't want to pay for shipping only to find out that they're close but not identical.

Thanks again,
Paul

·
Registered
311 Posts
Where are you buying UK suspension from? Yeah it's the same but speaking as the guy that wants his from the US it seems kinda weird youd be buying it from here. Unless you were after standard Primera GT parts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I prefer Bilsteins.

I'm really just wanting to get Bilstein shocks/struts to fit my US 99 P11 but Bilstein doesn't bring them to the US. So, I have found a set that will fit a 99 Primera 2WD that I can get here in the US but I just wanted to be sure that they will fit. I've heard that they will probably fit but knowbody seems to be 100% certain. If I could get Bilsteins for a 99 US P11 I would grab them in a minute but since they don't import them here to the US, Bilstein doesn't list them in their application guide specifically for a US P11. So, in theory, they don't exist for a US P11 but if the US P11 suspension is identical to the European Primera then I can just get those.

Anybody know for sure.

Thanks,
Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts