Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing my B+G springs and KYB AGX combo and the right rear sits about a half inch higher than the left. I pulled everything apart right away and installed everything exactly the same, but still a difference. I noticed that where that lower control arm or whatever arm that connects to the center where the bolt is are different heights. On the right one the bolt is a little higher than on the left. Is this why my height is different? I am planning on getting and alignment next week, but I would like to know if I have to replace anything before then or if this will be cured with an alignment. Thanks for any help. BTW this is a P10

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Is this a do it yourself job? If so when you lifted the car did you lift all tires off the ground and change them or front/rear or left/right. If you did each left and right side you may have bound up one or both of the sway bars. That's the only think of can think of.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I did it side to side, but the front is fine it is only the rear that is acting up. It can't be the sway bar because I took it off to have sandblasted and powdercoated so it's not there. I don't know what to think.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts