Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
anyone know what im talking about? that new product that is the self dent remover. anyone have first hand experience with it??
:confused: Ding King?
Where'd you see that?:surprised

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
one of those info-mercials. i dunno if it only runs around here or what then. heres a link to a site with it http://www.dingking.com/
:surprised Well...
That's something new and different. Normally I'd slam something like that but since I don't have any good or bad info on it I'll wait a while and see what happens with this "Ding King" thing.:x

·
Registered
520 Posts
I think this prodcut will work. Cuz that is basically how professional dent repairers do it. Not bad for 30 bucks.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hmm, I don't know. How does the thing adhere to your car without doing anything to the finish ? In the comercial it looks like they use a glue gun to heat the stuff and if so, once you get the dent pulled out, how the hell do you get the glue off If the bond is strong enought to pull a body pannel ? Oh, and oxy clean works like crap and since this guy is the same guy on those comercials I wouldn't believe that crap. :)

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I want to try this........but I know that oxy clean doesnt work......so im sure this wont......:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
You ever notice in that in the oxy clean comercial.....when he pours in the stuff and starts the washer.......the white stuff comes in on the bottom!???! It should start from the top! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
520 Posts
I think that Oxy Clean works pretty good. but it doesn't turn brown water clear though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
anyone know what im talking about? that new product that is the self dent remover. anyone have first hand experience with it??
Are you talking about the hot glue dent puller? IT WORKS! I pulled a dent the size of a baseball (foul ball) out of my hood. It took about 4 pulls to get it to about 98% perfect. My neighbor liked it so much, he bought one and paid for mine after he pulled some dents out of his truck doors. I figure I will own cars the rest of my life and there will be dents to be pulled.

·
Registered
429 Posts
The paint

Are you talking about the hot glue dent puller? IT WORKS! I pulled a dent the size of a baseball (foul ball) out of my hood. It took about 4 pulls to get it to about 98% perfect. My neighbor liked it so much, he bought one and paid for mine after he pulled some dents out of his truck doors. I figure I will own cars the rest of my life and there will be dents to be pulled.
Was they a any noticeable damage to your guys paint jobs after the pull's?

I was thinking about getting one myself, since I have 2 small dents in my fender and getting behind there with a hammer is hard. :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts