Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of dings on my car... Mostly small scratches where a car door tapped it.. etc... Is there any way to touch these up or will I do more damage to my car?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
If they are small dings, you can drop by the infiniti dealership and pick up some touch-up paint. They will have the exact color match touch-up paint for your G20.

·
Registered
710 Posts
After receiving the "too many dents in your door" award from everyone, I decided to take it down to the friendly paintless dent removal shop. Well it was a little expensive. They do it by the panel. So like one panel (the left back door) was $110, then a 2nd panel (the right back door) was $90 and you could add a third and fourth on. Needless to say that its only worth it if you have like more than two noticeable dings in a panel. But after an hour of them using these funky long steel tools...My doors were dent free...looked like new. Wow...i recommend this to anyone that has tons o fucking dings from stupid people that park next to you too close and dont care :) (<- insert venting here)

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
paintless dent removal

around here, most charge by the dent, anywhere from $70 to $100 for the first dent and anywhere from $15 to $35 for each additional dent... Some guys will do an entire car for a flat fee BUT they mostly do that ONLY for dealers where they get large volumes for that 'per car' price. I think the going rate per car is $225 (what dealers pay).. I'd love to get in on that deal because I have some hail damage BUT with my luck, I'd just get fresh hail damage this year so since my car is white, the worst is maily hidden from obvious view.. most of the time you can't even see them unless you are looking for them!

·
Registered
102 Posts
yeah i agree i got my dents popped buy some paintless dent repair guy they charge an arm and a leg but it is WELL! worth it..good luck...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah, I have the same thing around here in MA..."Dent Wizard." It's just a paintless dent removal service. They use some kind of an electronic thing which massages the dent from the inside of the door pannel. Their prices were $90 for a "quarter size" dent, I think $130 for a "golfball size" and around $150 -%175 (cant remember) for a "baseball size." Anything bigger than that they wont do

·
Registered
65 Posts
Painless Dent Removal

I really want to have painless dent removal; however, I doubted its effectiveness. I will try it. Thank you everyone for tips.

·
Registered
25 Posts
yall r gonna hate me but i met some dent wizard dude and hes gonna do my whole car for 100.... i just got call him and go to what dealer hes at that day and he does that shit... haha anyone in GA wanna go with me just let me know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts