Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't no if anyone has brought this up yet, but what do you think about the G20 being dropped and the G35 taking it's place...I love the new G35, but I thought the G20 was a completely different car...the G35 is in a class of its own.

one

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
You might wanna search through the Cars:non G20 section. there has been some discussions on it there I believe.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Go for it dawg, just promise to get a sick body kit ;)

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
yes well...

I think Infiniti wants to get away from the g20 cheaper/less horsepower image and concentrate on higher end only now... notice how they stopped the g20 before and brought it back in 99 after 96 being the last year so who knows? maybe it will be back again? ...ya never know!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I hope the P12 never comes here. It's just really ugly, compared to the P11 and P10. The SR20VE and CVT trans that it comes with would be nice though.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Just checked "Nissan/Infiniti Lineup changes" on freshalloy.com.

The I35 soldiers on, with extended wood-tone trim and satellite radio capability. Other features from Nissan:

· Embroidered Infiniti logo on front seat backs (replacing embossed logo)
· Expanded wood tone trim on the center console
· One new exterior color - Diamond Graphite

Whee. The QX4 will also be in it's last year, to be quickly replace by the FX45 (which kinda looks like the Murano, I think). Also, the fabulous (sic) Nissan Quest will be taken out of the lineup too. Ford van aficionados everywhere are heartbroken.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts