1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Would anyone be interested in some DJ Equipment??? Great Starter Setup
http://sr20forum.com/search.php?searchid=1546224

I have been out of the game for too long and even though I want to hold on to them I am getting rid of my setup along with some of my record collection. I can't sit here and stare at it anymore. I haven't had time with school and I'm starting a full time job here soon as well. Please feel free to post any questions, I'll try to be descriptive. Here is the information:

2 Stanton STR8-80's & Gemini BPM100 4 Track Mixer w/ Cross Fader.

Turntable Product Description
The Stanton STR8-80 is one of the most feature-laden turntables on the market. It starts with a direct drive motor and straight tone arm and adds reverse, a mini line input jack, key adjustment to maintain pitch with tempo changes, 3 speeds, and digital output. If that is not enough it also includes a dust cover and slipmat.

Turntable Features:
Reverse and motor off functions
3.5mm line input built-in (for portable CDs, MDs, or any other line source) cable incluced
Key adjustment (A.K.A. master tempo)
Quartz lock (A.K.A. Pitch On/Off)
3 speeds: 33, 45, 78 rpm
Selectable pitch adjustment (+/-8%, 12%)
Skip-proof straight tone arm!
Blue LEDs
Remote Start
Adjustable feet
Includes dust cover and slipmat
SP/DIF digital output
Direct drive motor
Aluminum platter
Target light
Blue strobe indicator
Technical Description
Motor: 8 Pole, 3 Phase, Brushless DC motor
Turntable Platter: 330mm dia. Aluminum diecast
Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.20% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3 RPM
S/N Ratio: More than 50dB (DIN-B)
Pitch Controls: +/-12%, +/-8%
Starting Torque: More than 1.6 kgf.cm
Braking System: Electronic Brake
Channel Separation: 16dB
Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-3/4 x 5 x 13-3/4 in.
Weight: 19 lbs.
Mixer Product Description
GEMINI BPM1000 4 CHANNELS WITH BEAT COUNTER FEATURES:

4 stereo channels 1 phono/line convertible, 2 phono, 5 line and 3 mic inputs BPM displays and beat offset indicators Cut feature for low, mid and high for each channel Low, mid, high and gain controls for each channelAssignable and removable crossfader Balanced and unbalanced master outputs Peak hold LED meters DJ booth output level control<"" SPECIFICATIONS: 12.5” x 3” x 14” (320 x 81 x 355 mm) 10 lbs. (4.5 kg); 110V/230V switchable
Extra Equipment Information:
-Everything has blessed my heart for approximately 4 years... 2 years of use, heads good, drive good... had no problems. I never bought any type of grounding setup and still sounded good on my amp. I miss it already, but its time to move on

My Record Collection... a bunch of stuff.

-Classic (Scott Joplin,
-Old School Rap (Fat Boys, Run, Etc...)
-Some Old Pop (Michael, Janet)
-Classical
-Classic Soul & R&B(Aretha, Earth Wind & Fire, Ohio Players, etc.)
-Some 50's recording
-Lots of stuff... ask... thats just off my head

Asking $349 Shipped for Setup

-Comes with all RCA's & Cords, Cover & Plastic Tops

Asking $85 Shipped for Records OBO

or...

Asking $400 Shipped for EVERYTHING...

Thanks.... Pics Below
Ameen

-Price: Shown Above

-Image location: Given

-Description: Given

Worldwide Please include a $35 Global Fee

-Will ship to: Anywhere

-Location of ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=xxtokesxx&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I might take you up on the records......Right now my finances aren't great, I have to fiddle w/my budget....

People lookin at the turn's, stanton is actually pretty kick ass, there not tech's but for budget turn's there actually pretty sweet. The mixer ain't amazing but if you mostly want to mix (not scratch) its got everything you need. Hell for a beginner it'll do you fine for scratching, you just wont be able to do crab's on it very well (which if your a beginner crabs are a wayz off yet)....

Over all bump for a decent beginner setup!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
DJ Equipment... That's tight... what kind of DJ'ing? I am a skratch DJ...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used the turntables for creating music via stereo to stereo with my computer... I did some scratching on a few songs that I have created... I used them aslo for converting some records to .wav & .mp3 files. Also used them for just listening to peaceful tunes in my crib.

I've done a couple of parties around the area... but mainly I used them for home use and to learn... (if your ever booked for a party, you will quickly learn that its best to use equipment that they give you) it was a great setup. Personally if I kept them I would get a better mixer... it does have a crossfader and is sufficient enough for a little freestyle scratching. Its BPM counter consisting of L.E.D.'s and is okay, but I use my headphones mostly. If you want I can throw in a set of behringer DJ headphones to complete the setup...

AWOL, let me know on the records... its a bunch of stuff... there are a few singles in bad condition because I got them from used record stores like that... Most of the collection was bought from here in ohio, chicago, some from cali... online, ebay, etc.

Peace!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts