Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I believe keyless entry came as part of the Leather Package, which was standard on the Touring trim line and available for the non-Touring(Luxury?) trim line. I have a non-Touring '96 without keyless.

·
Registered
20,844 Posts
Stevo is correct.

With the leather appointment package on the 93.5 you get:

Leather covered seats
Leather Armrest
Keyless entry (two transmitters)
Driver and Passengers four-way power seat

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mine came with keyless entry and trunk release, I have the leather package. My friend's 94 g20t with leather didn't have it though:( By the way, what exactly is the diff between my ride and his besides the head rest?

·
Registered
58 Posts
t or not to t

JKdonger said:
Mine came with keyless entry and trunk release, I have the leather package. My friend's 94 g20t with leather didn't have it though:( By the way, what exactly is the diff between my ride and his besides the head rest?
Touring had: limited slip differential and folding back seat from what I have read. Also, a stiffer suspension setup from the stock but someone else said they were the same.

·
Registered
175 Posts
The 93 I bought today has the leather and keyless entry. Btw how much does a nice condition tan leather armrest go for. The one i have is kind of beat

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have no idea how much a new one would cost, you can ask infiniti of scottdale, they charge about 10-20% cheaper than anyother infiniti dealers. Another option is to have an upholstery shop recover it, probably cost about $50 to do.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
tmak26b said:
The 93 I bought today has the leather and keyless entry. Btw how much does a nice condition tan leather armrest go for. The one i have is kind of beat
http://car-part.com/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts