Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'm positive you'll have to do some modding to make it fit right because you figure... Kevin Shek has a primera and that is for a vauxhall... he had to do some little modding to make it fit but remember that primera's and g20's have different rear bumpers so you would have to do a lot more modding than he did to make it fit... hope that made sense

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Im here, im here, late again! Yep, there was some serious chopping and changing involved with getting it on, but i trusted the guy 100% and he didnt fail me. The arch around the tail pipe had to be fabricated aswell as removing a centre leg which would have bolted to the bumper for support. The only thing i would be concerned about is the depth of the diffuser, would it be long enough to match your G20? Ill measure mine sometime and post it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey thanks guys i really appreciate the help.And also do you guys have any other suggestions?? In S.f i never seen a G20 with a full body kit, the only one i saw was one with the stillen lip. And in all the carshows down here i've been to i never seen a G20. I was thinking maybe you guys can help me with some good ideas on full body kits. I wanted to get the Impul kit but i have no luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.