Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm interested in getting the spoiler this car has on it and I want to talk to the guy who owns it!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know it's a touring spoiler, but I was just wondering if it looked good on his car. Because you can't get a very good angle on his car.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
InfinitiLvr said:
I know it's a touring spoiler, but I was just wondering if it looked good on his car. Because you can't get a very good angle on his car.
I saw a nice silver G20 the other day with the Stillen touring wing. Looks pretty good. I didn't have my camera on me so I couldn't get any pics. I know it's kind of hard finding good pics of that wing.

Slickkedar said:
its a 99, you can tell by the side repeaters being yellow and not clear.
Not always true. There are three (mine, atomic-g and dpro) 99 G20's here in toronto that have clear repeaters. ;)

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
i believe thats a 99 only because when i first got my G a few yrs ago i was looking around and that was the first G i saw with visibly different mods and i think i read somewhere that it was a 99

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Tell you this!

It's 99' and up definitely! However 99' or not... That sucker looks good! This spoiler is a 'GO-FOR' if you ask me... too bad I have a P10 and I doubt you'd find it for these years! :)

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
G-Forces said:
Not always true. There are three (mine, atomic-g and dpro) 99 G20's here in toronto that have clear repeaters. ;)
But has anyone with a 00-02 G20 replaced the clear with yellow?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
If you want a good picture of the Stillen spoiler on a G20, check out CosmicG20's site here (bottom picture)

http://members.rogers.com/lia/cosmicg.htm

I figure that's the G20 you might have seen G-forces.

Why anyone would want to change the clear repeaters to yellow is beyond me :).

I'm sure that G20 in that picture is a 99. I remember him saying or someone saying he sold it though.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i think he was talking about the wing out back, and yeah, boogie answered it - it is a stillen touring wing.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Dude jsut get both man.

thst stillen lip and the spoiler are both phat.

but as long as you get both of them together.

looks aggressive...racer...BADASS.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i think that stillen front facia looks a lot better with the gills filled in. much cleaner.

·
Registered
520 Posts
seneb said:
i think that stillen front facia looks a lot better with the gills filled in. much cleaner.
My thoughts exactly. Looks too fishy with the gills.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i 3rd that i like the stock bumper more then the stillen the gills dont seem to go with the rest of the car as far as my opinion goes i like the touring spoiler and it looks ok on those pics but i have seen nicer touring spoilers

as far as the side repeaters i like them on the gold g20's and on the gold ones i like the non cleared out look front and back but only on the gold one .
casual

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thats not the Stillen tourin spoiler. THats the Nissan motorsport super touring spoiler (Nismo). I saw it awhile back in some pic.I forgot which site though. But i swear thats not a stillen spoiler.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
That Red p11 is a 99' (100% sure :D) and it belongs to a guy named Brad from Georgia. I think he went by the name of hooktupg20 in the af forums but he dissapeared. He was selling his car last time he was on there. He offered to sell the rims and spoiler seperately. I remember him mentioning that the spoiler was the touring spoiler from stillen. Didn't stillen modify their original touring spoiler to that seen on Cosmic's G?

·
Registered
129 Posts
stillen it is...

Just wanted to re-iterate that both the front lip spoiler AND rear touring spoiler are from Stillen. I think the touring spoiler can now be modified to include the 3rd brake light. Shame it wasn't available before...

Not sure if mine is the G20t GForces would have seen since he is in Vancouver now and not Toronto.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts