Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Swedish since it's my nationality. Took spanish in highschool, but I need some serious polishing on that.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
skillzpetey said:
English of course, Spanish, some panjabi/urdu from coworkers, a lil polish from grandma, and some tagalog (kumusta ka?)

ano?

·
Registered
968 Posts
English, and tagalog. I took three of spanish in high school too but can't reaaly speak it but I can understand. For all you filipino peeps I can also speak ilocano.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
GT - Nay gaw chey hoe lang!! :D (transliterated Cantonese, yea I'm Chinese, family from the Guangdong Province)

I speak Chinese (Fluent in Cantonese, a little bit of Mandarin), Spanish, and some conversational Hebrew (ex was Israeli).

Ebonics be what I talk on da regular tho... I always be gittin' propz for how good I be conversatin' and politikin' wit mah fellow ballaz.:bandit:

dAvE:p

·
Registered
926 Posts
I’m can speak Vietnamese fluently. Surprisingly I managed to take french for 3 years in high school, and yet I still can't understand a damn word in French! :lol:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
the sad thing, i can speak Nam(southern vietnamese dialect) and and listen to both Bac(north) and Nam vietnamese, But i can neither read nor write it.

i can maybe sound it out so much, but other then that, suck. it would be nice to be able to read my own langauge:-\

·
Registered
926 Posts
P10Bostonian said:
the sad thing, i can speak Nam(southern vietnamese dialect) and and listen to both Bac(north) and Nam vietnamese, But i can neither read nor write it.

i can maybe sound it out so much, but other then that, suck. it would be nice to be able to read my own langauge:-\

All i can speak is Nam, and i can't read nor write either. Well I can read and type cuss words but that's about it :lol: I have a hard time understanding Bac and Hue dialect. I'm surprised you can understand Bac, that's just hardcore Vietnamese hehe

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
lol David, well i spent around 3 month at a time in vietnam when i go there, mostly spend my time in Saigon in sector 1. it takes some gettin used to. but as for Hue, fuck it, u might as well be speakin in German. lol.

yeah i just about write those stuff lol.

but let me try and write it

Xin Chao Cac Cha Anh Em Gour(makin up my own word lol) G20.net

Translation, Hello ladies and Gents of G20.net

21 - 40 of 61 Posts