Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Damn you peeps are smart. I am still attempting to master the English language. My voice and diction professor has a joke I'll share with you all.

What do you call some one who speaks two languages?
Bilingual
What do you call some one who speaks three languages?
Trilingual
What do you call some one who speak one language?
An American

Didin't I also see that one on a popsicle one time? Sorry, its lame, but if the shoe fits..............

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Ilokano (filipino language) and English fluency.

I've got pretty broken Japanese and Spanish, and I used to be fluent in German but I quit that years ago. :lick:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I speak English, Chinese(Born in Hong Kong, so Cantonese)
Also French, took 4 years in high school and still have trouble speaking fluently :nervous:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I speak fluent Spanish, native language, fluent english and right now im learning french:cool:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Spanish- Italian -English, Spanish because im in Venezuela(local Language)' , Italian because my parents are from Italy and i learn on a Italian scholl, and English because you can travel all the world with some exceptions and can get away with it:cheeky: (not true ,all the cable network channels are from U.S.A.) =) and And of course

WWW.G20.NET is the best site of P11
:nerd:

·
Registered
502 Posts
English and bad english....and some coding languages....JS, HTML, blah.blah...

·
Registered
778 Posts
Dutch, English, German, French, Kroatian(like a child, still learning, want to know what my girlfriends is screaming in bed =))

And if coding languages count: C++, Java, HTML, Delphi, Pascal,

·
Registered
461 Posts
한국어를 조금 합니다.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts