Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some good and clear pix of 5Zigen Heidfeld in HYPER BLACK. Im not interested in silver or any other colored Heidefelds just hyper black. Thx u

·
Registered
562 Posts
I never seen them in that color....Is it the one piece? I know the three piece only come in silver or gold...

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
here is a pic of the hyperblack color

and one of the heidfield

i was unable to find that wheel witht the hyperblack otion even other places i searched

good luck casual

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hyper black on Heidfeld is very very rare. I have never seen a set on a car, only seen on pix and it was the size on my nail and only know one place who sells them. Its strange because I think these wheels look awsome even though they only come in 17X7.5.

·
Registered
80 Posts
wow, im really liking that hyperblack color. Is that kinda like gunmetal tho? i wonder if that how that hyperblack wheel would look on a silver g. ...photoshoppers?!? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Hyper black definatly is a sweet color, arent there places that can paint them though, or is it only a factory thing?

Also, the Heidfelds come in larger sizes, but they are 3 piece. (TY423 used to have 18"s on his ride)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ment hyper black on Heidfeld only come in 17X7.5. I know most of the other colored Heidfelds come in 3 piece 18 inch.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
here is a pic of the hyperblack

and here is a diff wheel gunmetal

the gumetal is a bit darker but this comparison may not be too accurate due to the fact that some companies gunmetal may be a bit lighter or darker then others
casual

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yeah, that pick of the gunmetal is way too dark. I've seen gunmetal wheels in person and they aren't that dark. Actually, different companies have their own different shades of gunmetal. Usually it's about the same as that first pic of the 5ziegens. I was thinking of getting gunmetal on my black G but you pretty much wouldn't see the rims so I went silver with a machined face.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts