Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey iw asj ust wondering if Nissan made high perfromance parts for the G20 that wont void my warrenty. I heard something of a Nissimo that is owned by nissan or something like that, that makes high performance parts for Nissan Cars. Does Nisimo have a webpage that i can buy their products or anything like that.
thanks for the help
nick

·
Registered
952 Posts
Parts for the G

Nissan dosent make from my knowledge preformance parts for our G20's that hole the SR20DE engines, But tons of aftermarket comapnys do.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Nismo will be coming to America soon and sience they are part of Nissan their parts shouldnt void your warrenty. Nismo will be under a different name for Infiniti though so be on the look out for their parts one of these dayz.

·
Registered
60 Posts
wheels won't void your warranty.

K&N air filter won't void it either.

good plugs&wires, like the Denso irridium plugs w/ some better wires (nology, NGK) shouldn't.

any other performance parts are going to be iffy, probably will VOID your warr.

even if you could get NISMO equip, Nissan will want you to have all the work done at there dealership if they were going to warranty anything- and you know how much that costs.

I also have heard that NISMO will offer to the US market like2002G20racer said. You may get lucky!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
There are already a few dealers that offer a couple NISMO parts... Mossy Nissan down here in San Diego offers a few things... mostly for Sentras and such like that, but mebbe we can MAKE things fit the G20s too. Check out their contact info at www.mossyperformance.com . That's not all the stuff they can get for you, but it's a start. I've yet to check them out myself, but I've heard a few nice things about them.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
as for voiding warranties, they have to prove that the aftermarket product you installed caused the damage/failure. a thorough write-up on this can be found at www.sema.org

1 - 6 of 6 Posts