Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it does i went to my dealer in south florida, South motors infiniti, and the service guys i speak to said that he put one on a 2001 and that the plugs matched up the only problem was that you have to order that piece and that the factoy has to shipped that piece out and you would have to tell them your mileage before ordering it because it will come with the set mileage already the dealer cant set the miles them selves. also he said something that an altima exhaust cam fits a g20 and gives about 8 horse power? i have to speak to him again about that. but he kept talking about it as if he was serious....

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Trag: Thanks for getting this info, Its always nice to know these things. Funny about the milage thing... Ill tell them I have 5 :)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Trag said:
also he said something that an altima exhaust cam fits a g20 and gives about 8 horse power? i have to speak to him again about that. but he kept talking about it as if he was serious....
Umm, I doubt it!

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Trag said:
also he said something that an altima exhaust cam fits a g20 and gives about 8 horse power? i have to speak to him again about that. but he kept talking about it as if he was serious....
Yeah he's serious....seriously insane!!! :dead:
Ask him where the f*** did get that info from! :confused: :confused: :confused:

N

·
0 Posts
how

how is infinitipartsusa.com about to sell the gauges if they need to be calibrated to your miles

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I went to my dealership, not south motors. Warren Henry Infiniti, and the guy showed me the 2002 gauges they are 2 pieces the MPHgauge and the RPM. The 99-01 are one piece together. So not only would you have to change the whole instrument panel but the 2002 has to be fitted with other parts. I then went another day to talk with another guy and i was told the same thing. He told me what i could so is probably buy the gauges and somehow but them over the older ones, doing some cutout crap but ij ust said forget it.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
That guy at SOuth motors is known for knwing his $hit, he gave G20 SPort 2002 the chrome valve cover when he bought the car. but the guys at my dealership showed me all the components and it just doesnt match up especially if its an AUTO.

Your better off with MMRUSA

N

·
0 Posts
this might be a stupid ?

since we are on the topic
the light from the stock 2001 and under gauges is visible through the numbers

on the 2002 white face gauges does the light come through the white area or still through the numbers?

and if i were to get them from mmr would it come through the white area or the numbers?

the reason i ask is because on my mom's GS 400 she has white face gauges and the light comes from the white face not through the numbers.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
On the g20 it comes from the numbers, on the lexus its the whole gauge because its indiglo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts