Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone selling a Stillen intake for a 99 and I have a 96. I was wondering if the intake fits, because it looks like it fits. And also, the MAS in both cars are in different locations, so what do I do then.

F.Y.I- Cars can run without the MAS plugged, (had an intake in my dad's car, a corolla, without plugging the MAS anywhere) but not as efficiently as it should.

Anyone's help will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by finding an adapter for your mas but I don't think you should have any problems with the intake. The only sensor that you should have to deal with is the temp sensor and all you have to do is make sure that is close to the intake.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok...thanks. I posted this thread awhile ago, but i actually went to try to take off the airbox..(easier than i thought)..didn't realize the MAS was on the stock metal adapter. As far as the temp plug... is there a place I can actually tie it down...or screw in place on the 1999 intake or on the car itself?

Any recommendations what to use to cover up the temp plug on the filter..(because the temp plug is on the top of the filter)?

Thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts