Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my friend has a 1988 supra... that cars pretty nice the thing i love about it the most are its seats they jus seem to suck you in an never let go, they are 8 point adjustibale seat so you could morpfh'em any way you want. I was thinking could those seats fit in my 1993.5 G cause you could find them at the scrap yard??

i know i know im adding somethin from toyota on my car.... :dead:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I don't know how much the Supra seats are going to cost you, but it would most likely be cheaper to go with something like the Corbeau Forzas. That and a true race seat will provide a LOT more support than a factory Supra seat (my friend's 89 doesn't feel that supportive).

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the 88 supra has different seats from the 89.... im not sure what the differences, but i could find out. The 88 seats won 7 or 8 awards for best car/racing seats of the year so thats why im goin wit them i know that there are better ones out there but i ddon have all that money

·
Registered
218 Posts
And exactly how cheap do you think Supra seats are going to be? I've always wanted a Supra but ever since The Fast & the Furious came out they're rarer than diamonds. Every ricer with a trust fund is buying them up. You're going to have a hard time finding the seats and then the breaker (junkyard) is going to charge you out the ass for them. You'd better check into the cost and availability before you get your heart too set on them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts