Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Door panel

I know someone posted about how to remove the door pannel off of a P10, but does anyone know how to do it on a P11?
There are no screws except for the one by the handle. There is only a strange hole at the bottom. I am afraid to just start yanking it off. Anyone know how?

·
Registered
343 Posts
ello.

Take the door handle cover off, may need a bit of force!!,(the grip handle, not the door opener) and remove the two screws beneath it, your door will then be held on with some poppers, give em a little pressue and it should pop off, you then need to remove the electrics connector for the windows, Away you go!!

Hope this helps.

Kev

P.S this is the Primera P11, I think the G20 is the same/similar

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Similar

I think its pretty similar.
So far I have removed the 1 screw from behind the door handle, but I cant find any second screw. I have popped most of the panel off, but it is still hung up on something right around the door grip handle.

Is there another screw somewhere? The only one i could find is the one with a cap over it behind the door lever (door open handle) Am I supposed to remove the door grip first, if so how?
:*(

·
Registered
343 Posts
in the european version there isnt a screw behind the handle.

this is a p11 right?

the grip handle front will come off you just need to pull!!

you can start it off by gently pulling on the door opener surround. that will pop out first then allow you to lift the handle cover off and remove the two screws!!

Kev

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it!

Thanks alot! I finally got it. Yea so the handle grip splits in half, and i just had to yank on that, then it exposed the two screws. I just unscrewed them and popped the rest out.

Thanks Kev!

·
Registered
343 Posts
no probs man,

I remember how long it took me when I first tried to get one off!!! bloody nightmare until you know how!!!

Nice Car BTW

Kev

1 - 6 of 6 Posts