Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
well said mark, well said, nothing more 2 add.

·
Registered
866 Posts
its just amaizng how a drink driver can effect you in ur own home, u just couldnt imagine that happening, i dont feel safe anywhere after those videos

down the road in ilford, there was a recent case of a driver in his bmw m3, ending up in someones top floor bedroom....

·
Registered
526 Posts
Those deffinatly hold your attention and stick in your head. But in your own home your never really safe. I've had the pizza deliver guy run into my house. I lived at a T in the road and we went to make a right turn and slid on the ice and went right through the front yard and BANG!

The speeding vid is a little b/s though. The whole aiming it at men. There are plenty of women out their that cant drive for shit and speed aswell. Might aswell aim one at the elderly and teens aswell. I'm glas though that where i live now something like in that video can never happen.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SleakG20 said:
The speeding vid is a little b/s though. The whole aiming it at men. There are plenty of women out their that cant drive for shit and speed aswell. Might aswell aim one at the elderly and teens aswell.
Unfortunately it is true in the UK that young men (17 to early twentys) are the biggest statistical cause for speeding related accidents. You know what it's like....you pass your test and think you're invincible and it'll never happen to you. That's why insurance is so ridiculous for young drivers here to force them to drive one litre cars to limit their speeding potential.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts