Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a dumb question, i just bought a 2000 G20T (i'll post some pics when i get a chance) and i want to remove the momo combat evo shifter and put the stock one back on. Only problem is i can't get it off. Anyone have any ideas ( the guy i bought it off told me it should just pop off)...i've yanked and twisted and it's not moving. Am i missing something or is there a trick to removing it?

·
Prince of Joy
4,614 Posts
g20less said:
I've got a dumb question, i just bought a 2000 G20T (i'll post some pics when i get a chance) and i want to remove the momo combat evo shifter and put the stock one back on. Only problem is i can't get it off. Anyone have any ideas ( the guy i bought it off told me it should just pop off)...i've yanked and twisted and it's not moving. Am i missing something or is there a trick to removing it?
There should be a ring on the bottom that unscrews off the base of the knob. Then underneath there should be 3 allen head set screws holding the knob on. Loosen all three and the knob should slide off. Hopefully the threads on the shifter are still intact so you can screw the stock knob back on.

- Greg -

1 - 3 of 3 Posts