Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've taken this out ( front passenger one) once before and now I can't remember how I did it. There is one screw right on top but where is the other. I looked from the top, side, and bottom and couldn't locate that little bugger. I know there is another because when I wiggle it, it feels like there is one right in the middle. Am I crazy or just blind? Or both?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I think they just pull out after you remove the screw on the top. There's some other sort of holding device but for the most part I would just tug and use a screw driver to pry. I did that on a junkyard car tho, probably not what you want to do on something you care about.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Its only one screw and it pops out. Just don't try to force it, it will come out easily just move it back and forth a little.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jasezero said:
Its only one screw and it pops out. Just don't try to force it, it will come out easily just move it back and forth a little.
Thanks fellas. I don't know why this was such a pain this time. It just really felt like there was another screw in there and I didn't want to try to force it out if there was. I break enough things like that.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
ej_up_late said:
Thanks fellas. I don't know why this was such a pain this time. It just really felt like there was another screw in there and I didn't want to try to force it out if there was. I break enough things like that.
i hear ya on that one. the first time i yanked the corner i was a little baffled myself

1 - 6 of 6 Posts