Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
online...maybe ebay. not sure though... I think somebody had a post on where to get that shit cheap.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well im trying to cover my trunk with it... i went to pep boys and bought 2 12x12 (for some reason they are smaller then that) for $20 sheets for speakers but ended up putting them on my trunk and the bass sounded better but theres got to be a place where i can buy a bigger piece for the whole trunk...thats not expensive...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Up here in Canada there is a better, cheaper product than Dynomat. It is called "B-Quiet" and is an excellent product. Not only does it work better than Dynomat, but it is lighter and much less expensive. They often have specials but even if not, the product is a better buy for you.

http://www.b-quiet.com/ultimate.html

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
MegaSoreAss said:
Up here in Canada there is a better, cheaper product than Dynomat. It is called "B-Quiet" and is an excellent product. Not only does it work better than Dynomat, but it is lighter and much less expensive. They often have specials but even if not, the product is a better buy for you.

http://www.b-quiet.com/ultimate.html
Looks like we need a GB!!! =)

·
Registered
304 Posts
I do not, but I was wondering along these lines if anyone here has ever had their interior Line-X'ed or Rhinolined at all. Seems like that would be amazing sound deadening. Also stops rust unlike some horror stories I've heard about with stick on deadeners trapping moisture.

Anyone?

(not to dissuade you, just make sure you're installing on a dry surface and that stuff works great)

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
+1 on the B-Quiet. MUCH, MUCH cheaper that Dynamat. It's like anything, Dynamat was one of if not the 'first' brand name out there for this sort of product, and since that's the only name people know, that's all the major retailers will bother to carry. The probably make killer margins on the stuff, so to sell something that's substantially cheaper, doesn't make them $$. They're too lazy to want to sell alot more quantity of a cheaper priced item to make the same $$. And if they know that there is no way to increase the exposure/sale of this type of product, why risk losing gross sales/profit margins.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I just bought 100Sq feet of sound deadner from Ebay..60 mm thich too..just waitin for the sun to shine to put it on..if u want cheap go ebay..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts