Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in here who has a Dynomax type exhaust on their ride? If so let me know how you like it. Thanks! ;)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G-Forces said:
Here there was a whole thread on it a while ago.

http://g20.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158

Try out the search function...works pretty good. ;)
J~
I did use the the search function prior to asking my question and I came up two postings this is a quote from you:

"The muffler is probably already straight through perforated core, I would have assumed that already from Dynomax. "

'G'-sus was asking about Magnaflow.

http://g20.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158

This is from Mr. Ryte:

2. Greddy, Borla and Edlebrock mufflers are quiet and flow ok. Dynomax SuperTurbos are cheap. Ultraflos and sebrings are loud, but flow well.

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?postid=2508#post2508
This thread was about quick cheap HP.

From my search, did I get an answer to my question? Not really. So I ask again, Is there anyone in here who has a Dynomax type exhaust on their ride? If so let me know how you like it.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
littlerudegirl said:

From my search, did I get an answer to my question? Not really. So I ask again, Is there anyone in here who has a Dynomax type exhaust on their ride? If so let me know how you like it.
I do and my comments about it are in that thread already.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So are you telling me that DynoMax and MagnoFlo are the same company?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
littlerudegirl said:
So are you telling me that DynoMax and MagnoFlo are the same company?
I thought they were. :-\ Guess not. Anyway same sort of thing. Straight through preforated core. They'll sound about the same deep sounding, not raspy. Get the biggest resonator you can find.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Magnaflow and Dynomax sell the same product. Dynomax is just a bigger name so they can sell them for higher prices. I had dual Magnaflows on my '70 El Camino and it sounded badass. It was pretty loud, too. Just from my SOTP evaluation it felt like there was more power and it revved up a lot easier. This was on a 350 cu. in. V8, though, so I don't know what to expect from the SR20DE.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Stevo said:
Magnaflow and Dynomax sell the same product. This was on a 350 cu. in. V8, though, so I don't know what to expect from the SR20DE.
That's what I thought! I've got the Magnaflow and its sounds really good, like it said....but a little loud for my taste. So fit the biggest resonator you can find on it. Make 100% sure it's a straight through perforated core resonator core, not louvered.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Stevo said:
Magnaflow and Dynomax sell the same product.
No they don't. Magnaflow produces their own product. Hell, I even saw it on Speedvision.

Dynomax is made by Walker. I'm not too impressed with Dynomax.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hm... I thought that was what the guys at the exhaust shop told me... it was years ago so I'd take Geo's word for it. I do believe that the products DynoMax sells are also available for cheaper under a different brand name. I just don't know what that name is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts