Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bouta install my headers just waiting for my hks hi power fart can to get it back on the road all in one in day. i read around on the site about topspeed headers and kinda know what i have to do now. i think? nd my cousin suggested e85 for more power sense im going completely NA build for track. should i, yes or no? give pros and cons please experts nd how easy is to get a stuck crossmember bolt so i can replace it with a new one and insert new bolts. all from home no shop limited tools kinda, im gunna touch every single inch of this chassis for the period that i have it. (if god protects me nd my chassis) gunna look into new subframe bushings and all new front and rear end suspension. 🙏🏽⬆

·
Registered
923 Posts
Been using E85 for years boosted (E40 in the winter). A NA car probably isn't worth the $$$ compared to HP gained in a few degrees of timing. But if you do it just use an adjustable FPR and run 1 extra bar of fuel pressure and your fueling will be very close on the stock tune. Then you can crank the distributor for more timing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been using E85 for years boosted (E40 in the winter). A NA car probably isn't worth the $$$ compared to HP gained in a few degrees of timing. But if you do it just use an adjustable FPR and run 1 extra bar of fuel pressure and your fueling will be very close on the stock tune. Then you can crank the distributor for more timing.
yea, i think im going to stay 91 maybe 93 if i get lucky but crank the distributor? how do you do that and what does it benefit

·
Registered
923 Posts
The distributor can be turned to set your base timing. If you want to add a degree or two you just use a timing light and set your base timing higher. I run 17 degrees base timing with E85 and remove some timing under boost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts