Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Ebay cup holders

988 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  iamthejae 
#1 ·
I was tired of using the center console as my cup holder so I got these off ebay for about $6 a piece. The cup holder comes with mounting screws. The install time takes about 10 mins if you take your time. I pre drilled all pilot holes and then put in the screws by hand. I like the fact that they fold up when they are not getting used and expand for the different sizes. They also come in different colors and blend in really well to make people think they could have been OEM.

.5 to 5 rating .5 lowest, 5 highest

Difficulty of install .5 out of 5
Value 5 out of 5

Here is the sellers store
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Zeta-Products__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I removed the rear ashtray because I don't smoke. Yes I need a cover for the center console and I realize if you have a center console cover this might not work too well here.

View with it open

I mounted the other one on the passenger sideof the center console

What it looks like

Yes it is expandable

Another angle

Thats all for now.

See less See more
#12 ·
These are a common boat store item, like West Marine. Jeez, I probablly have some laying around in my old boat stuff- never thought to put them in the G. Have to go look for them.

Anyone seen the one in the newer Subaru's? Little vertical slot in the dash, you push it, out pops the cupholder frame, swivels around so it's horizontal, little basket drops down- pretty slick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.