1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
590 Posts
I hate shipping!!! Anyone have any comparisons with the piaa plasma yellow?! Just curious on how they compare! The ebay one doesn't mentions 100W input? Shouldnt it be output? I know stock is 55W... hopefully it wont melt the housing!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
well, i just bought these and put them in...not as yellow as I expected them to be but they are bright as hell!!! ...5000K whatever that means...yellow on the ground but more of a really really bright white output

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=250053689360&rd=1&rd=1

BUUUUT I was wondering what the hell the wattage is for these...the pic says 12V 60/55W>135/130W

What does that mean? Which one is it? Will these melt my stock harness???

·
Registered
593 Posts
TE's02p11G said:
I hate shipping!!! Anyone have any comparisons with the piaa plasma yellow?! Just curious on how they compare! The ebay one doesn't mentions 100W input? Shouldnt it be output? I know stock is 55W... hopefully it wont melt the housing!

difference between PIAA and the ebay brands, we all know, would be longevity of the bulb and also the qulaity of the light. i kno of a couple ppl who have used the ebay brands and didnt last as long or looked as JDM yellow as did the PIAA

in all you get what u pay for

1 - 4 of 4 Posts