Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm installing these today or tomorrow on a 1996 P10. Already have catback exhaust, Injen CAI and a few other small mods, 13lb flywheel and clutch. it's still slow, ultimately I'm going to install a nitrous setup only way to make these cars fast without a turbo swap. I'm a DSM guy so I'm used to doing 13s with minimal mods, now that I have a Nissan I realize how backwards Nissan does things, Everything Mitsubishi did made since just like American cars, but NIssans are back ass backwards and they like to make everything difficult that's what I learned anyways. I miss MY DSMs but I no longer make the big bucks like I use to so I'm stuck with this P10 for now. Thanks for listening. If you have any install tips for me please let me know. Thanks

IF anyone has DSM questions ask me I know those cars inside and out you could show me a bolt and I could tell you exactly where it goes. I was running 12.3 at 114mph on pump gas at 5800ft above sea level. That car was fast and fun but they handle like crapola, the g20 would out handle it anyday.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DSM's are any 90 to 98 Turbo Eclipse or Talon. There was also 99 Eclipse Turbo's but technically diamond star motors stopped making the cars after 1998.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts