Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen multiple posts about this, but never a direct answer about WHICH M3 spoiler to get. The factory one? The bootleg-one? ahhhhh

I want this one. Anyone have more details? Thanks.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
On ebay i noticed a lot of the "ghetoo" ones come in different legnths so maybe you can measure your trunk and figure out which one works best

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
The one I got was the 90-96 3 series.
It's in the garage, I'm still trying to decide if I'll make it a r window spoiler.
Here's how to do that.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I dont know, I already have an oem spoiler. I suppose I could line it up and see, not right now of course cause the fam and I are gettin ready for dinner but I'll get to it soon and re-post. I'm sure that it would fit then you would just have to trim.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
how can you not know what rear end that is???

just playing I was wondering the same thing...

·
Registered
360 Posts
ive seen it a few times but i have no idea which one it is..i was looking for a back bumper for my car and that just happened to peak my interest

·
Still learning :D
2,233 Posts
IIRC, the P10 trunk is 43-44" across. I was going to get one for my old car... But, I bought a t :D I don't think the ebay ones would be that bad. It's just a simple body accent... Pretty hard to Eff up. Just measure the trunk, and buy the generic for about $30 shipped.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I think that bumper is a custom job.

It looks like that chopped off the bottom portion and added to it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
njprimera said:
no those are two different bumpers.
the one in the link you posted has vents on
the side and the cutout is split up differently.
are your right sorry about that...this is gonna get to me cuz i really like this bumper

1 - 20 of 31 Posts