Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I was looking into the Brembo kit and I had a question..

Seeing how the G20 is a FWD car.. I assume that price tag I saw on Digitalracer and the Brembo site, $2600, is only for the rotors, calipers and so forth for the front wheels, right? Wouldn't it look stupid on a G20, if it had the brake kit on the front wheels and then on the back wheels it had the ugly stock calipers and discs?

Welp, I think it would look stupid :).

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
atomic-G said:

Welp, I think it would look stupid :).
Quiet there pretty boy! You don't get BABKs for the looks. :cheeky:

·
Registered
69 Posts
well the dumb fuck thats selling it said it doesnt fit a p10, btw whats a sniper program?

im down for a bidding war=)... i want em too, now that they supposedly fit the p10 (i didnt think there was much difference in the brake system anyways)

one love
babir

·
Registered
69 Posts
btw, i dont know about lame ricer cars.. but with real touring cars, anytime ive ever looked at a souped up braking system, theres always the nice stuff in front, the BABK part, and in the back just some crossdrilled rotors with a pad.. i thought it only mattered in the front.. why would you need a babk in the back too? ..

oh well..

babs-one

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
tekzilla04 said:
btw whats a sniper program?
I've only heard of them myself. But it's supposedly a program that will snipe a bid for you. You let it run and it will put in a winning bid with like 10 seconds left in the auction. There's probalby more to it but that's my general understanding. :-\

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
bidding war

Hmm.. well this bidding war is getting too rich for me pretty quick and it isn't even close to over yet..

Anyone know who fasthondacar (-3) is? This looser has 3 negatives with ZERO positives.. I smell a rat! I hope that fasthondacar isn't someone trying to inflate the price of the brakes!!!

....just a thought...

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Re: Re: all yours Brian

megamotors said:

It will fit the P10 !

It wont fit P10's properly. There's different offsets between the cars.

You also need 17" wheels minimum.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
tekzilla04 said:
well the dumb fuck thats selling it said it doesnt fit a p10

He's correct.

If you bolt the caliper adapter bracket to the P10 it wont line up properly w/ the rotor. (wont be centered over it).

The kit fits P11 and B15's only.

Not P10, B14, B13, etc....

·
Registered
69 Posts
yo, i think your right about the price being inflated.. wtf.. the price the other day was like 200 bucks ,thats why i was all gung ho, i think its out of my price range, best luck to who wins it, i shall envy your brakes.. so who makes cross drilled rotors and stuff for p10s, does brembo make any of its OE packages? i guess i should just research ...

thanks

babir

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
tekzilla04 said:
yo, i think your right about the price being inflated.. wtf..
Inflated? Dude it's an auction. ;) Anyway at $1600 is still a deal. Brian I'd stop betting and wait for about 4 days and head back. :D

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Well.. they go for $2400.

I've halted my bidding. ;) The seller contacted me anyway stating that if this "high bidder" wins the auction, he will honor my last highest bid ($1600?) since the current high bidder has a -3 feeback, LOL.

Anyhow, I can get the kit for $1800 new if I dont win this one. :evil:

·
Registered
69 Posts
no the price is indeed inflated, if it started at a dollar and goes to a thousand something within a day? look how many bids have been made??? come on.. how many auctions do you participate in? thats actually my biggest pet peeve with ebay, idiots (thats truly how i feel) bid early on items and throw the price sky high.. however.. if you wait.. prices dont jump so high.. especially when they dont have reserves or what not.. but anyways, i was looking at this thing in some ricer magazine the other day, there was an ad for some new performance superstore warehouse thing, i looked em up and it said all you had to have was a business license so you could get cost on performance parts, and they did have quite an extensive list.. nice stuff.. so i guess maybe now i can find a babk and be able to afford it=).. not to mention everything else.. hehe

one love
babir

1 - 18 of 18 Posts