Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

ECU tuning using Megasquirt

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  shagspeed 
#1 ·
Did some searching in the forums and didnt find anything really solid, so Im just gonna throw it out there...

Has anyone here successfully built a Megasquirt ECU for their P11? I think I can sort through the components needed, but I was really interested in finding the program the tuner used to dial in the tune. Anyone with any real info would be a great help. Ive already looked at the various websites for MS setup and have gotten a basic handle on the situation, so now Im looking at digging into specifics.

Thanks bros and bro-ettes!:naughty:

#5 ·
yea megasquirt is a cool idea, but its like starting from scratch with your ECU..

I would only use it on a car that is used only at the track in conditions where you dont need daily driver reliability..

but as Colin said, our G's have a good ECU that can be alerted to get the job done in just about all situations..

#6 ·
I talked with a Nissan tech who boosts just about everything now. AAMOF, he is building a Porsche 914 and putting an SR20DET in it. He will be using one of these megasquirt kits. He even talked me into looking at this kit as well... I am not sure when he will have this thing done, but it totally looks like an awesome project.

If I boost I might try the megasquirt route... hmmm...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.