Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making a custom wiring harness for a sr20de in a g20. Replacing the stock ECU with an aftermarket one. Instead of cliping all the wires on the ecu cord, i like to make a custom harness. I need to find what model of connector the wiring harness uses, and the pinout of the harness. Does anyone have this info?

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Can I ask you a 2questions?

Where are you planning on finding this magic ECU?

I hope its a JWT and if in that case it is you wont need to cut anything.

DO NOT CUT ANYTHING AS OF YET!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
laptopheaven said:
I need to find what model of connector the wiring harness uses, and the pinout of the harness. Does anyone have this info?
You know if you're going to take on a project like this you should really invest in a factory service manual.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
laptopheaven said:
I am making a custom wiring harness for a sr20de in a g20. Replacing the stock ECU with an aftermarket one.
:paranoid:

Huh? :confused:

·
Registered
141 Posts
ok ok ok what are you doing???? why are you making a custom harness for a sr20??? are you not aware of the sr20 already in your car?? what ecu are you planning to run??? what are you doing.why are you doing this and mostly, what are you doing? i hope my answer is as confusing as the question:p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
93det said:
ok ok ok what are you doing???? why are you making a custom harness for a sr20??? are you not aware of the sr20 already in your car?? what ecu are you planning to run??? what are you doing.why are you doing this and mostly, what are you doing? i hope my answer is as confusing as the question:p
I am going to use an aftermarket engine managment system. I am going to use an Autronic SMC. The system is from an Australian company.

http://www.turbofast.com.au/autronic/autronic.html

I am doing this for many reasons. Mostly is the ability to have total control. Plus one of the three American dealers/installers/tech support lives here(plus a friend).

I have seen these ECU's on a 700+ HP Toyota Supra, and a 550+ HP 1993 Honda Prelude.

The Autronics are pretty pimp. BTW, that is my buddies shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts