Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are the parts that we have for sale as of now:

95 G20 no LSD 5-speed manual transmission and axles in good shape $260 + shipping (or pickup)
JUST THE no LSD AXLES for $60 + shipping if someone needs them

94 G20 Lowport OBD2 5-speed engine wire harness couple wires cut TOTALLY fixable $make offer I dunno how much these are worth

random other stuff:
1991 or 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R inner tail lights (the ones actually part of the trunk lid) good shape $40 + shipping
1991 or 1992 Nissan Sentra grill w/o badge pretty good shape $25 + shipping

We also have a pretty much whole SR20DE for parts (rod knock) WHOLE MOTOR FOR PARTS. The Highport with the red valve cover:

LMK if interested. Also don't hesitate to ask if you need ANY OTHER weird stuff it might be sitting in my garage

Chris

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump 94 ECU probably sold to rmyc he's coming to get it tommorow probably.

Anyone ? Anything ? Requests?

Chris

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
No problem. I will check on that today for you.

I would guess about $350 shipped axles and tranny. Is that do-able for you ?

Like I said I can also seperate the axles from the tranny if you don't need them.

Chris

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's in pretty good shape man it was actually freshly painted not even a week before the motor blew... needs to be painted again though:

its got some little scratches / scrapes from us pulling the motor out. And its got a little "dent" from something or another but you cannot feel or see the dent from the underside of the cover.

I'd have to get a shipping quote on it first (I'm going there for MECHON anyways) but it'd probably be like $40 shipped

Chris

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
crash course said:
i'll pass on that thanks for getting back at me though. g/l with your sale.
-kenji

No problem man, if I get a VC with no dents/scrapes on it I will snag it for you and PM you.

Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.