·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe this reviewer gave the G20 a 4 out of 10:

"Monday, January 21, 2002
Nothing to write home about By carman

4.0 out of 10.0

Review: A good solid car. Bought it used with 35k miles. It has 80k now and I have had only minor problems. A anti-lock sensor that went bad, the dealer I bought it from fixed it at his cost for the part from Nissan. Still was not cheap. The bad.... No cup holders - designed for the Europen market I guess. The good.... Gas milage 30MPG. handles great, fun to drive, good value. I paid $10,500 with CD,Moonroof and all other standard equip. Where else are you going to find that. I am looking to upgrade to the Maxima or the new I30 next time. More power/More lux. "

One failure in 45,000 miles and no cup holder, everything else was great and only gets a 4 out of 10. If you all want to offset idiot reviews like this go to Edmunds.com and leave a review on your car.

www.edmunds.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow...that is kinda rediculous. Out of curiousity, what year was the g20?

·
Registered
109 Posts
you must take that stuff with a grain of salt...

I love the people that bought a car with a 4 banger in it and then say a weakness of the car is that "I wish it had a V8"....That is why you must take these dummies who dont know how to review cars with a grain of salt....Much like that guy....

·
Registered
522 Posts
One failure in 45,000 miles

That's just in the 45,000 he drove. One failure in 80,000 miles is wonderful. Hell, my old Legend didn't have anything crap out until 120,000. From there ot it was an uphill battle though...:evil:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Phil Edmunds was a good consumer advocate for car owners about 10 years ago in Canada. As he grew in popularity, so did the nature of his activities. Nowadays, he appears to be little more a sucessful businessman with little to recommend his views and opinions over those of your's or (even) mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts