Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
:confused: How can you sue a car company because your husband couldnt drive and pushed his limits a little to far. Its sad :confused:. Also why is everyone sueing everyone again....its like its the new "In" thing to do? your not somebody unless you've sued atleast a handful of people.

·
Registered
20,791 Posts
I wish I could be surprised but I expect stupid lawsuits like this. 99.9% of lawyers give the rest a bad name. I hope Porsche wins.

·
Registered
421 Posts
How rediculous. I can see maybe the suits against the track guys, and the track operators for not moving those barriers, but would that have really even helped? Oh and i want to see video, or pics of the crash.

·
Registered
709 Posts
It isn't hard to conclude that many of these cars are sold to owners who have far more cash than driving skill. And it's probably realistic to assume that these owners are not going to recognize their limitations and will succumb to the desire to drive these cars "the way they were meant to be driven," sometimes with disastrous consequences for themselves and others.
That, and the fact that the guy got into the car willingly as a passenger on a race track is enuff said. Any time you go on a race track, you take your life in your hands (ask any race driver)

Oh, and a 'tail-happy' Porsche is nothing new. I don't think they'll get touched on this lawsuit.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
SleakG20 said:
Also why is everyone sueing everyone again....its like its the new "In" thing to do? your not somebody unless you've sued atleast a handful of people.
I have to agree on this. I thought the exact same thing while watching judge judy recently. Long story short, a daycare provider was suing the parent of one of the kids she was watching. The baby(while in her day care) put a comp disk in a shredder and ruined the disc and the shredder. Get this, she was suing the parent!!!!! For the disc and a new shredder!!! :zoinks: Needless to say, Judy tore a strip off her.
Unbelievable, I could not believe what I was seeing. Anyway, my point is, there are certain risks that you take with everything you do, it seems everyone is "sue happy" and its very sad.
This is all just my opinion of course........ :paranoid:

·
Registered
936 Posts
If Porche loses. I think we are going to sue the Nissan/Infiniti corp. whenever we get into a car accident. Free money to fix the car, why the hell not.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Loco said:
I have to agree on this. I thought the exact same thing while watching judge judy recently. Long story short, a daycare provider was suing the parent of one of the kids she was watching. The baby(while in her day care) put a comp disk in a shredder and ruined the disc and the shredder. Get this, she was suing the parent!!!!! For the disc and a new shredder!!! :zoinks: Needless to say, Judy tore a strip off her.
Unbelievable, I could not believe what I was seeing. Anyway, my point is, there are certain risks that you take with everything you do, it seems everyone is "sue happy" and its very sad.
This is all just my opinion of course........ :paranoid:
hahaha I saw one where a lady sued her neighbor because she had such a "negative attitude" that it caused her emotional grief! haha unbelievable

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
That's all garbage, the only one defendant that seemed plasable is the driver of the Porsche. (Lawsuit filed by passenger's widow). Simply for the fact that the driver said he was having trouble handling the car, then proceeds to give this other guy a test drive :/

·
Registered
130 Posts
so technically if a 16 yo who just got his/her license gets in an accident in a chevy cavalier because they didnt know how to handle it does GM get a lawsuit for selling a car to someone unqualified to drive it? yes its an extreme example, but whos going to draw the line and where about what cars need certification. isnt that what a drivers license is for? so now we need to have a graduated licensing system for HP per weight....it just spirals down.

·
Registered
431 Posts
If you want more of this insanity... (and limits on your freedom & fun)

The trial lawyers who are behind this type of suit are the biggest donor group to one major political party in the US.

I won't tell you which party, because I'm sure you can figure it out. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,791 Posts
DonSwier said:
The trial lawyers who are behind this type of suit are the biggest donor group to one major political party in the US.

I won't tell you which party, because I'm sure you can figure it out. :rolleyes:
The Green Party? the Libertarians?

·
Registered
526 Posts
hmmm republicans? no idea

either way someone please go to this ladies house and kick her. Then explain to her that she is retarded and her husband died due to lack of a brain.

newbie racer+fast car=:dead:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts