Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I´ve been considering if I want to continue sending stuff to the States and the answer is no, or not in the near future, so I have the intention of getting rid of the last set I have in stock.

Of course all the serious members on here can always pm me if u are in the need of small parts, I´ll be more than happy to help as always, my 70 + feedback in the score before it was erased, most of them as a seller and at least 15 positive deals more after it are my credit, but after the discussion with the last set I sent (Pay Pal gave me the reason, of course cuz the acts of the buyer showed his lies clearly) I´ve lost the ilusion.

It´s disgusting how this things can change your mind and I don´t want get involved in troubles like this anymore, I´m not making money with the deals and have to read pms like the ones I´ve received from members who I´ve traded with years ago, and were 100% satisfied with my stuff, defending the behaviour of this member when they didn´t knew clearly how he was acting make me terribly sad, I don´t want this to be repeated again.

So well, I sell a complete set of EuroDM P10 Clear Tails+Bulb Holders in mint conditions, mint means perfect, no scratches, no cracks, no damages. They are polished to save your time and shine like new, no difference in colour between tails.

I´m asking $200 Shipped, recorded delivery. Only will take money as a gift, bank transfer or western union like in the first deal I did here years ago with siberianbackstabber. No insurance available as the delivery company doesn´t offer it, like in all the previous deals.

I´ll show real pics here only if a serious buyer asks for them, no timewasters or canvasers please. If no one is interested I´ll keep the set as spares.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK This set is sold

Feel free to pm me and I´ll try to do my best to help

Thanks

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok after sending the set to wimpywilly and searching another up on request wich will be shipped in a few days, I´ve found in the garage 3 clear tails, almost a set.

I ´ve rang to a breaker and can complete it with the outer left, I´ll let this go for $225shipped (no fees) lmk

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Martin, at least when I take someone´s $ I´ve always sent the parts soon, and not like you who takes the money the same day but don´t ship the stuff at least in a month...don´t make me tell everyone the way you acted one month ago please...

When I say I´m not making money, is true, but nowadays we all have internet and things are visible to everyone, and of course, here is the link with the parts prices of the main breaker in my town: http://www.desguacesvelazquez.com/desmonta_tu_pieza.php

You can imagine that the prices are more or less the same in all the breakers 50 kmts all arround. I have to say that i have to run arround 30 kilometres to get that breaker and come back home, here fuel price is 1.5€ per litre.

As you can see, each tail, here named "intermitente trasero" costs 17€, without bulbholder, wich costs 10€ more, you will find it named "portalamparas", so the final price to pay at the breaker is 108€.

Delivery takes between 41 and 55€ depending of the box size...we are AT LEAST in 150€, easily 160€...at this moment 150€ are 207$, 160€ are $220. Fuel costs are not included of course, my time is not included too...so please someone explain me if I´m making money when I´ve asked $200 for this last set, or $220 or $250 is the same shit.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Please, in the link of the breaker I´ve written: http://www.desguacesvelazquez.com/desmonta_tu_pieza.php

To finally go to the parts price list, you have to click again in the words "precios 2012" written in blue. Yes they seems to still live in 2012, but once there is easy be asked for an expensive than the 2012 cuz "the cost of the live rises pal" they tell you.

Please, feel free to contact the breaker or another spanish member who lives arround Valladolid to verify all the info I´ve shown.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.