Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a good combo with the KYB drop shocks ?

Is the handling any better ?

Does the car even look lowered ?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
6'5 290lbs in a G20 said:
What are KYB drop shocks? :confused:

·
Registered
527 Posts
6'5 290lbs in a G20 said:

Is the handling any better ?

Does the car even look lowered ?
I've got a 40mm drop with mine and the ride is very firm....Too firm when going over bumps etc.
But handling in corners is great.
It does give the car a nice lowered look though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
he man if you spend an extra $75 to $100 you con get your self a set of Ground Control coilovers they are worth the money

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
304border said:
Hey man go for KGMM spring they are the best spring for sure but they only have 1.8 and 2.2 so
Are those the drops? The 2.2 is WAY to low for stock length shocks. You'd need to get some shortened shock bodies with those. The 1.8 are marginal but you can get away with stock length shocks. I'd still get shortened shock bodies.

Unfortunatly there are none on the market at the time, so don't ask. :(

·
Registered
139 Posts
G-Forces said:

Are those the drops? The 2.2 is WAY to low for stock length shocks. You'd need to get some shortened shock bodies with those. The 1.8 are marginal but you can get away with stock length shocks. I'd still get shortened shock bodies.

Unfortunatly there are none on the market at the time, so don't ask. :(
What about Motivational Engineering? I know they did shortened struts for Sentras.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
inkorekt said:

What about Motivational Engineering? I know they did shortened struts for Sentras.
You're right. They *did*. Last I heard they were going to stop making shortened struts for the Sentra. :-\ I could be wrong however. There was a plan to make G20 shocks the last time I called him, buuuuuut....never heard about it again. :(

·
Registered
139 Posts
G-Forces said:

You're right. They *did*. Last I heard they were going to stop making shortened struts for the Sentra. :-\ I could be wrong however. There was a plan to make G20 shocks the last time I called him, buuuuuut....never heard about it again. :(
Bummer:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts