Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ordering the GC/AGXs this Friday so when they come in these will be for sale. I don't really know how much to charge so someone make me an offer. I cut the rear springs so they match the ride height of the fronts but the rear is still higher. If you want to see pics of the drop, check the Toronto Meet pics in the General section. My car is the only p10 there. I would prefer a local buyer but if no one bites, I can ship. Lemme know who's interested.

Joe

·
Registered
139 Posts
I might be interested, but I'm pretty close to broke. Does it ride decent? If no one else wants them, I'll take them off your hands.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll let you know when I get the new suspension in. I figure I'll sell them for $65 US or $100 CDN to local buyers, you pay for shipping.

Joe;)

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Hey Hey

Im only a few doors down. (hehehehe)
When I get my car back from the bodyshop I will decide weather I keep it or sell it. If I keep it i'll be interested. You wouldn't be interested in a POP charger would ya?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's the deal, I ordered the GCs from a local shop that said it should be coming late this week or early next week. The AGXs were much too pricey here so I ordered them from Cox Imports and had them sent to my aunt in Chicago since I will be heading there end of May. When I get the stuff in, the Prokits go on sale. Since Stu (GTA_G20) lives in my street, he gets first dibs and I may be interested in that POP.

Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts