Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
lol....Pintame!!! Suvemente!!!

He was accused of jacking off in the airplane a couple of days ago. while he was sitting down. he had a blanket over him and had his D*ck out and jerking it, took off the blanket and showed the lady next took him.

Elvis says he doesnt remember that...and that the lady is making that up. Even the FBI is involved in this situation.

But yeah thats pritty funny.

·
Registered
932 Posts
lol i thought he was gay who would have known

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
Last time I tracked (serca-08) I was listening to some latin fusion (electonica/jazz/punk/& other stuff) stuff & it got me pumped up pretty good, too bad it didnt do the same for my car, lol.:p

but then again, anything with trumpets, trombones, drums, precussion, & accordions mixed together makes me happy, ha ask Uncle Dave, lol.:lmao:

·
De La Code
6,945 Posts
I listen to Fania, Mahavishnu orchestra, Candido, Astrud Gilberto, Sergio Mendes, Orlandivo and etc...

·
Registered
599 Posts
I like salsa a lot. Not too big on merengue, though. I'm a big jazz head, so salsa kinda falls under that category, I guess.

But yeah, if you know how to dance salsa really well, you can pretty much bang just about any girl you want! Hahaha! I'm kidding. (^o~ ) <3

1 - 20 of 22 Posts