Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale emanage blue with injector harness, ignition harness, support tool cable etc i would like to get $325.00obo for it but i am open to trades or offers.

I also have a maxima maf for sale same as a 300zx tt maf but is only good for around 300whp. I would like to get $50.00obo for it.

-autometer electrical 2 1/16" water temp gauge i would like to get 50.00obo for it or 80.00obo with the nissport water temp adapt. both are almost brand new.

-apexi big fllow converter, brand new made fr an s-13 but can be wired to work with alot of turbo vehicles. It alows you to use a larger mafs with the stock ecu. Instructions are in japanese so they will need to be translated. 60.00 obo

-I also have some stock high port intake manifolds, stock mafs, a p10 g20 ecu,almost brand new de 9.5:1 pistons, and quite a few other stock parts so if you need somthing just ask.

I will try and get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, I also have a 2.5in test pipe for sale $40.00 obo

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Pics will help. Also, seeing you're new to this forum, you might want to show some links to feedback you have on any other forums/eBay, to show your legit. Alot of people have been burned recently with 'For Sale' from 'newbies' Otherwise you may not get much response. I thought I'd be the one to tell you this now before you start scratching your head thinking 'man? no one wants my stuff?'

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
I second that. Pics and feedback first please.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My ebay account name is boostednx2000. I have been on sr20forum for a few years now(same user name insane imports) but i havent sold much on their recently. When i used to sell stuff on sr20froum alot we didnt even have the feedback option yet.

I will have some pics up today.

Thanks,Jon

·
Registered
102 Posts
I pmmd you on SR20forum.

Currently i'm having trouble signing in on sr20forum.
As you know, i'm interested.

plz pm me on g20.net cause my sr20forum account is still not working properly.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Why is the 300zx TT MAF only be good to 300whp?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its a maxima maf which is the same diameter and size as a z maf but is only good to 300ish hp. I have an older 300zx maf but i am unsure of the hp capabilities of it.

I have to post up pics on here yet but i have posted them on sr20forum under the turbo/forced induction for sale stuff.

Later,Jon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The emanage is sold to Freek, all of the other stuff is still avail.

thanks,Jon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts