Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, can someone go and measure the distance from the side and the bottom of the trunk lid to the INFINITI writing emblem?
I'm trying to put em on and want to do it right the first time.
Thanks guys :) :lick:

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Just eyeball it man!!!

If you really need the dimensions let me know. What dimension are you looking for exactly??? To the left edge of the *Infiniti* or the right edge, also the top or bottom of the logo.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking for the distance from the right side and left side of the writing to the trunk lid edge.
Then I'm looking for the distance from the bottom of the writing to the trunk lid bottom.

Not the LOGO, but the I N F I N I T I writing.

·
Registered
288 Posts
wat happened? you took your emblems off or something? wat are you trying to do ?

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
13-1/16" From the bottom of the Trunk to the bottom of the lettering.

15-3/4" from the left side of the trunk lid to the left most side of the first *I* and the same from the right side of the trunk lid to the right most side of the last *I*

I used the little crease in the bodywork just under the lettering work as a reference line to measure from.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CiViCtoG20 said:
wat happened? you took your emblems off or something? wat are you trying to do ?
I originally took the emblems off and put on Primera GT ones.
I now am selling my car therefor am sticking new G20 ones on.

Yahnozha said:
13-1/16" From the bottom of the Trunk to the bottom of the lettering.

15-3/4" from the left side of the trunk lid to the left most side of the first *I* and the same from the right side of the trunk lid to the right most side of the last *I*

I used the little crease in the bodywork just under the lettering work as a reference line to measure from.

Hope this helps.
Yea, it helps alot, thanks alot man I really appreciate it.
I was starting to worry that everyone took their emblems off hehe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts