Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

221 - 240 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Oh, what kinda of LED's? Where did you get them? how hard was it? Do you have a model number so I can get started :asian:

If you go to the first page of this post you are going to find the web site for the lights, the bulb number that you need and how to get it done.

It took me like 45 minutes to gets everything done plus the automatic climate control unit.

·
brave little...
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #233
you have 4 posts within 24 hrs, chill man. give people some time to figure it out.

i am 110% that all the info in the 1st post will work in a 99-01 p11 (02 will work but is slightly different)

so you have the 74-XHP3's and they dont work? well those are dependant on polarity, so if some of them are not working, rotate them 180* in their respective spot, reinstall them into the base and reinsert to the gauge cluster. this will probably fix the issue.

·
Registered
482 Posts
well yeah sorry i wasnt trying to be annoying or anything but my first post was fixed with a little more pressure to the button thingy, and yes the instructions were spot on couldnt be more helpful. alright i continued working on them and yeah i did soooo and i got one gauge working only xD and only at like 80% i lights up the gague to around 6krpm and starts fading and it does the gears perfectly. and the rest are all out. i think one is defective because it doesnt fit as well in the socket as well as the others.

·
brave little...
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
^
depending on where you purchased the led's from they wont replace them regardless of them being defective. i had to fight with superbrightleds.com to get them to replace a defective 194 bulb once and they eventually did it but probably because i bought $90+ in led's in one order

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
I'm getting this in the mail next week. I'll give you guys my 2 cents on them and post some pic

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
right now i'm on my second set of LED's for my cluster and both suck! regular bulbs give you a better light output so after almost two years i'm at it again and hope this new set of LED's work the way i want them to. will post pics too of before and after and see how good they are

·
Registered
482 Posts
^
depending on where you purchased the led's from they wont replace them regardless of them being defective. i had to fight with superbrightleds.com to get them to replace a defective 194 bulb once and they eventually did it but probably because i bought $90+ in led's in one order
yeah it was from them and i only got $30 worth of leds

221 - 240 of 258 Posts