Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
No energy suspension replacement parts for the UCA that I'm aware of. Follow the link to the SuperPro site below...

http://www.superpro.com.au/find-superpro-parts-for-my-vehicle/vehiclelookup/NISSAN-Primera-P11-P11-Sedan/49-362-1944

If you are set on rebuilding with aftermarket bushings, this is the solution that I'm aware of. The part number for their adjustable kit is SPF1381K. Hop on google and put the part number in quotes like this "SPF1381K" and hit search. You're going to pay a premium price because they are being shipped from down under.

Otherwise aftermarket OE replacement arms can be obtained just about anywhere, quality is hit or miss.

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
Bet you mean Superpro.
if we only had someone on our forum that was knowledgeable with our suspension, and had the capabilities to produce something similar or better for a better price.
who could be able to do this, if we only had someone hhmmm.

LOL, I know you make replacement parts for it, but not a full kit. just a thought for a future project.

·
Registered
811 Posts
if we only had someone on our forum that was knowledgeable with our suspension, and had the capabilities to produce something similar or better for a better price.
who could be able to do this, if we only had someone hhmmm.

LOL, I know you make replacement parts for it, but not a full kit. just a thought for a future project.
Keep on begging, eventually he will have to make them. :cheeky:

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
I was thinking the same thing for the last hour. A no adjustment, simple replacement set. Pop the old ones out, drill and tap for grease fittings, push in the bushings, push in the axles, put them back in the car.
that would be awesome, given our cars are getting older, and more and more rubber bushings keep giving out, that would be a great upgrade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.