Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car overheated in the expressway on the way to work today for the 6th 0r 7th time. I was driving at 65 mph in fast lane of 836 ( highway in Miami ) when I lost all compression in the car ...

All lights came on and I was floating in Rush Hour Traffic trying to move right into the breakdown lane.:mad:

Good news is I made to the shoulder without dying !!

Bad News is that I had to get my car pushed of the highway by a tow truck driver who spoke no english. I am learning Spanish but it was 40 minutes conversation. ( I bet it was really funny to watch us using sign language and bad spanish ( me) and broken english ( him) I bet it looked like we were throwing up gang signs at each other ....:p

Good news is as he was pushing my car into a parking lot Andrea Miko saw me and came over to help. ( Andrea is a total SE-R genius and the guy who put the JDM Engine orignal before I messed it up driving it overheated a few months back )

Bad News : I def. messed up heads and engine has no compression and I need a new engine again ....

I wish I could get a Turbo in my automatic ....oh well I will be driving an Altima for few weeks untill I get a new engine ....

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
Ohh shit man that sucks!!!! Damn, I feel bad for you... if I saw you I wouldve honked and kept driving! hahah j/p Call me up if you need some help with anything! :D
Thanks man... you know how 836 is I was lucky not to get hit !!!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CAMS or Headers first ?

Wow what a dream but I do not have the money for that ...

Since I am getting new engine I figure I should get cams or headers at the same time. I already have the HotShot CAI. What do you guys think ?

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Shawn, dude that sucks.....lucky Andreas was around....

Hell, Id get the BB DET for your car, the auto can handle it....talk to Andreas about it....

Man I feel for you.....dont vanish off the board now...

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yahnozha said:
Shawn, dude that sucks.....lucky Andreas was around....

Hell, Id get the BB DET for your car, the auto can handle it....talk to Andreas about it....

Man I feel for you.....dont vanish off the board now...

Yeah I was lucky he is calling back in 5 minutes with the verdict on the engine hunt ..... else I would disappear and buy a " gasp " a honda ....:sleep:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts