Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it posible to pull the motor out of a 95 g20 and keed the wiring harness attached to the motor with out having to pull the end hooked to the ecu through the fire wall. If not how hard is it to pull the harness through the fire wall.

·
Registered
180 Posts
not hard at all in all thier are 3 plugs on the ecu side put the 2 small ones first then put the big one, one by one and take your time and u should be olright. obd1 that is i dunno bought obd2.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Why do you need to take the harness out with the engine?

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
The plugs are all going to be in the same place on the new engine, so if you position the harness correctly you will have no problem plugging everything back in. And it is not hard to position it correctly.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Im taking out my engine right now which way is easier to take it out through the top or the bottom?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Dammit so that means i need to take off the axels and the wheels

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
And radiator, and accessories (alternator, etc.), and exhaust... Look in the FSM and it will tell you a lot of stuff you need to remove.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Fk i was thinking i was going to be able to take it out throught the top side i have everything un hooked already i just need to unbolt the tranny then and the radiator and axels

1 - 11 of 11 Posts