Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you find headers and/or power pulleys for a 2001 g?? Is the sentra motor the closest fit to the 20's engine?

Anyone with feedback would be great...thanx (sorry dunno much about the engine yet!)

·
Registered
880 Posts
first off, this question ought to be under the engine catagory. secondly use the search function in the top right under the banner, this question has been asked several times by other newbies like you. Now to answer your question-- yes, there are pullies and headers for the '01 G20. The best IMO are the Hotshot header and the Unorthodox Racing (UR) pullies. Pacesetter, and Stillen are the other major manufacturers for headers on our engine (SR20DE). As for other manufacturers of pullies, I'm not really sure. Hope this helps and welcome to the community.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
BritCG20 said:
first off, this question ought to be under the engine catagory. secondly use the search function in the top right under the banner, this question has been asked several times by other newbies like you.
It's moved and I couldn't have said it better myself. =)

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Stillen sells a pulley set too, but I'm guessing it's just the UR units renamed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
blackrizaab said:
can you find headers and/or power pulleys for a 2001 g?? Is the sentra motor the closest fit to the 20's engine?

Anyone with feedback would be great...thanx (sorry dunno much about the engine yet!)
If you have a 2001 SR20DE engine I would be very carefull in considering UR pulleys.
If Andreas Miko knows his stuff, UR for 2000-2001 SR20DEs is a NO-NO.

UR Pulleys is SR20DEFORUM...

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts