Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok,

not really sure why i still have these. but its time to get rid of them!

a set of 4 enkei rp02 wheels. they are 17X7 with a 38 offset they are both 4X100 and 4x114.3. iirc they where about 18lbs a piece.

2 of the rims where resurfaced due to mild curbing (done by previous owner) and 2 of the rims are orignal. the resurfaced rims match in color prefectly.

as for damage, one of the rims is PERFECT, not a mark on it (Rim 2). the two rims that where resurfaced have some paint flaking off, but NO metal damage (Rim 3&4). and the final rim has some damage as far as curbing(Rim 1).

all the rims are true, and did balance perfectly on a balance machine.

i am asking $400. i am willing to ship but it won't be cheap and the buyer has to pay all charges. local pic up would work great or i am willing to drive a little!

and here are the pics, there is a picture of each piece of damage on each rim.

Rim 1

Rim 2

Rim 3

Rim 4

here are a couple pics on my p10

a couple of pics on my nx

my zip is 06057. that is in the northwest corner of CT. i don't do much for e-mail but do check the forums all the time so get back to me here.

first person with money is the first person i will sell them to. i need cash asap!

have a good one

Dan

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
God these would look so hot on my G...if i only didnt have to do my trans first i would be all over these... =(

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
bump for dan. awesome seller and nice rims

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
$100???

Nahh i'm just playing...

And if I didn't just pick up the rims from MEP about a month ago you know i'd be all over these.

Somebody buy these things now.

Gmac

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump,

damn snow and summer tires on my saabaru have caused a slight problem with a curb and suspension parts.

i need to get cash for a $500 insurance payment.

so someone.. please.. buy these.

i am at the moment... sorta fucked.

ugh.

·
Registered
59 Posts
is that also your Z in the background with what appears to be a stillen type 3 wing...?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nope that was my boys z.. and yes full stillen kit.

looks like rims are sold.

thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts