Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO FASTFORWARD TO THE INSTALL PIX:
PAGE 1: JDM Engine & SSAC 2.5" Headers
PAGE 4: Exhaust
PAGE 6: PUCKED UP Mounts
PAGE 7: Addco Rear Sway Bar & LSD Tranny
PAGE 9: Stealth/Sport Headlights
PAGE 10: Intake & ES Shifter Stabilizer bushing
PAGE 11: Tinted Tails & Energy Suspension Bushings PART DEUX!
PAGE 20: Q45 Front Calipers

Some of you may not know this, but SONLONG (Mountain Dragon) is what I call my baby. Its been a good month since a stupid ass mechanic who was supposed to switch out an alternator for me but didn't take his time to tighten the bottom radiator hose which caused my baby to overheat like a mug! So the dragon's been dead for a month now, but as of last week, i got her the JDM and is running sssaaaaaaaaahhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

And now, for your viewing pleasure.........

ENTER THE DRAGON.........

As you can see, she needs some more gear:naughty:

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Good drive it down to Miami - your email add I have is no good- I tried to Evite you to Party on 8/25

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good drive it down to Miami - your email add I have is no good- I tried to Evite you to Party on 8/25
You frikkin read my mind bro! I did plan on testing it with a MIA road trip scheduled for week after Labor Day weekend. Sorry about the bad email, I no longer use that one, I'll PM you the current one. Soooooooo.......not that one is needed.....but...what's the occasion for this party on the 25th?:naughty:

we were once twin dragons! good to see her again
rush
Yeah Rush, this is a sign for you to bring back the twin!:smile:

·
Safe Sex
3,228 Posts
You frikkin read my mind bro! I did plan on testing it with a MIA road trip scheduled for week after Labor Day weekend. Sorry about the bad email, I no longer use that one, I'll PM you the current one. Soooooooo.......not that one is needed.....but...what's the occasion for this party on the 25th?:naughty:

Yeah Rush, this is a sign for you to bring back the twin!:smile:
i know.... its sooo hard to find the right p10...

·
Registered
318 Posts
It's looking good since I last seen it a couple of years ago. Keep it running strong man,,,,so what's next???? Turbo maybe?????

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's looking good since I last seen it a couple of years ago. Keep it running strong man,,,,so what's next???? Turbo maybe?????
I wanted the DET sooooo badly, but ALL the shops around town didn't have them, I was really tempted to tow my car down to Dre's spot in MIA to see what he could do:) But I'll wait a bit, hopefully in a few months around my birthday, the DET will be my present;).

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I kind of like the wheels. The motor is sweet. Congrats.
Thanx, I got the rims for $50. They're 15's, which is what I need for the front brake upgrades I'm about to do.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I wanted the DET sooooo badly, but ALL the shops around town didn't have them, I was really tempted to tow my car down to Dre's spot in MIA to see what he could do:) But I'll wait a bit, hopefully in a few months around my birthday, the DET will be my present;).
Well i just maybe turboing my G soon, so i'll give you a heads up. By the way do you know of anywhere i could get a manual tranny around the area. I may be doing the DET tqc, but if that doesnt work i want to have a 5spd swap on hand. Oh and if your looking for a DET try Lethal Injection Tunning in Marietta, The owner of the shop is putting a monster GTir in his blue P10, so he can source them out for you.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ssac 2.5" Headers Upgrade!!!

Got headers from Ak1m0to installed today:naughty:.....and I felt the difference these add such ALOT more torque and HP!! Also added a high flow cat, so feast your eyes on these pix:bigdevil::

Props to my boy Chris and his bro for doing the work:

Taking off the Magnaflow cat:

Gotta get the piping done for the exhaust and get that Greddy muffler put it:

Stock header

Applying sealant on new gaskets:

Installing header,.....this had to get ported a bit cause it wouldn't fit properly:

2.5" High flow cat:

Everything's looking good except for that ugly exhaust:depressed:

Might be getting these rims soon, just wanted to see how they look:

I LOVE this gold color after I drove her home, how do I maintain this? Anyone:

We'll see how this upgrade does at the dyno next weekend:naughty:. But definitely the exhaust is next, I'll be getting the 2.5" piping welded next week and hopefully getting a nice greddy muffler along with some silencers:shhh: Noise is for ricers!:p

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
yeah, first. the stock exhaust manifold weighs a LOT. second, they should stay that color because mine went from the original chrome to that goldish color and it stayed that way for the time i had my car. lookin good man! pick those new wheels up!

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
They will discolour some more. That's no cat... just a test pipe. I hope you have no smog inspection in Atlanta/Georgia....
Cool header though and nice install, well done !!

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
I spoke to Max right after the install....he was so excited! Those headers make a definite difference!!! Congrats again bro!

Unfortunately my SSAC started rusting a few weeks after the install, hope yours will stay gold.

That "high flow cat" is straight through....goodness!

I hope my G still beats yours on the dyno....if not, i'll have to throw some BOOST...haha! But seriously, you have a strong JDM engine at 132whp stock. With headers I would say you are getting in the 140+whp range. We'll do the 2.5" cat back and BC stage II cams ----that "should" get you OVER 150whp. ;)

But only the dyno shall tell the truth.

stay tuned. =)

1 - 20 of 422 Posts